About This Role:
MI-GSO and Pcubed are a leading Project Management Consultancy.
We support our clients in steering their major projects and in delivering Program and Portfolio Management, and Change Management.
We work on the development of high-tech products and transformation projects. Our consultants actively assist Project Managers in steering projects and in the decision-making process. As a Project Management specialist, we are involved in major programs in the aerospace, space, defense, automotive, rail, telecom, and energy industries.
Our high expectations in terms of performance and added value lead us to constantly invest in the development of skills and know-how, and empowers us as a committed player in the “Project Management for Operations” Excellence Network.
We can deliver the capabilities of over 1300 skilled PPM consultants based in over 30 offices worldwide with the additional support of a global network of specialist associates to optimally serve our clients globally.
Germany is at the forefront of MIGSO-Pcubed expansion strategy. As a result, we are looking to grow our talent acquisition team to support us in this growth, we are looking for 3 x Specialists to be based in Cologne, Munich and Hamburg.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for end to end candidate engagement lifecycle for specialist recruitment
- Effectively establish, drive and maintain internal stakeholder relationships to build credibility and trust as a subject matter expert
- Use of all digital sourcing tools aiming to the best commercial practice to ensure the appropriate route to market is deployed on a regular basis
- Ensure regular contact to those candidates who progress through the interview process
- Operate as Brand Ambassador for the candidates
- Attend to regular business meetings, providing updates on sourcing progresses and endeavouring to provide visibility of 'the market'
- You are self-organized, communicative, energizing, inspirational, flexible, empathic, eager, able to work in team.
- You have successfully completed a university degree. HR as part of education is desirable.
- You have relevant previous experiences in recruitment.
- A successful experience in Human Resources within an international environment would be of advantage
- You have a solid knowledge of MS Word, Excel and database management
- You are german speaker (monther tongue) and fluent in English. Any additionnal languages is a plus
Cologne, Munich, Hamburg, Deutschland
Depending on experience and skills
Pcubed benefits package
Why Join the MIGSO Pcubed team?
We make a real impact and so will you.
As a MIGSO PCU3ED consultant you will be able to deliver significant business benefits and change. You’ll have real opportunities for rapid career progression as our culture allows each employee to make a difference.
MIGSO PCU3ED has a refreshing lack of formality.
The only focus is on successful delivery for our clients. As we have a flat structured environment, you’ll be given responsibility as soon as you start and you will be able to shape your future career to take you in the direction that you want to go in.
We will support you in your development.
We don’t just employ people and deploy you on one client site for years. We on-board you into our culture, provide continuous training and skills refreshers, regularly rotate assignments, and offer you access to the full range of our diverse client accounts.
Diversity and Right to Work
Pcubed is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large. Please note that in order to be considered for these opportunities you must have the right to work in the European Union.
Applications Accepted Until:
Thursday, August 31, 2017
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.