Pcubed is the largest global management consulting firm uniquely focused on program, portfolio and change management. We have delivered business transformation and embedded innovation for half of the Fortune 100 since 1994.
We can deliver the capabilities of over 1250 skilled PPM consultants based in over 30 offices worldwide with the additional support of a global network of specialist associates to optimally serve our clients globally.
Pcubed has a passionate, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, which is at the heart of our continued success. At the core of our drive and ambitions are the sustainable growth of our business, excellence in delivery, and the empowerment and development of our talents globally.
With a strong entrepreneurial environment we are growing rapidly and are looking to grow our capability within Agile project, programme and portfolio management, across all our industry sectors, with the addition of an Agile Consultant, based in the UK, and responsible for:
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Review and approve project deliverables and documentation whilst enforcing project standards, controls and governance whilst working with the development team to ensure agile process and quality across projects.
- Track progress, resources and impact on benefits, re-forecasting against the plan and account for any variances whilst driving integrated teams to deliver solid solutions in support of key client initiatives.
- Support the teams in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Propose ideas to improve processes to meet requirements of the customer as effectively and cost efficiently as possible.
This role reports to our UK COO and will be based in London, with national travel.
Why Join the Pcubed team?
We make a real impact and so will you.
As a PCU3ED consultant you will be able to deliver significant business benefits and change. You’ll have real opportunities for rapid career progression as our culture allows each employee to make a difference.
PCU3ED has a refreshing lack of formality.
The only focus is on successful delivery for our clients. As we have a flat structured environment, you’ll be given responsibility as soon as you start and you will be able to shape your future career to take you in the direction that you want to go in.
We will support you in your development.
We don’t just employ people and deploy you on one client site for years. We on-board you into our culture, provide continuous training and skills refreshers, regularly rotate assignments, and offer you access to the full range of our diverse client accounts.
Consultants are expected to work from a London base, but be flexible with regards to travel within the UK as you could be working away from home during the week. Exciting opportunities exist for those employees who may wish to work abroad as part of their time with Pcubed.
Diversity and Right to Work
Pcubed is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large. Please note that in order to be considered for these opportunities you must have the right to work in the UK.
We are looking for talented, dynamic and experienced consulting professionals with Agile PPM skills. You will have:
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- A proven track record of successfully delivering end to end full lifecycle project using waterfall and Agile methodologies in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully working and delivering projects in a matrix environment.
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts, development teams as well as strong stakeholder engagement with the ability to influence teams and drive progress.
- Prior experience with waterfall project management methodologies such as PRINCE2 as well as SCRUM/Agile methodologies with
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE)
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.