Pcubed is the largest global management consulting firm uniquely focused on program, portfolio and change management. We have delivered business transformation and embedded innovation for half of the Fortune 100 since 1994.
Pcubed was acquired by MI-GSO, a European leader in PPM consulting, in December of 2013. Today the two organizations form the largest global consultancy focussing on program, portfolio and change management, providing our clients with an exceptional depth of resources to deliver their business transformation initiatives.
We can deliver the capabilities of over 1,300 skilled PPM consultants based in over 30 offices worldwide with the additional support of a global network of specialist associates to optimally serve our clients globally.
About the position
Germany is at the forefront of our expansion strategy, both through the development of our existing footprint and through an active and deliberate effort to grow our portfolio of customers.
We are seeking to grow our Financial Services team with a Junior Consultant, based in Frankfurt am Main, and being responsible for:
- Preparing client materials like content driven presentations, concepts, project and program plans, meeting minutes on internal and external meetings
- Executing data-collection and data-driven analysis within the banking industry
- Contributing on creating and distributing of marketing materials and pitch/ proposal presentations
- Serving as the first point of contact for interns and incoming consultants
- Supporting on preparing training materials and related activities
- Contributing on extending the internal Financial Services knowledge pool
You will report directly to the Financial Services Practice Lead in Frankfurt.
Required Skill and experience
We are looking for a highly motivated and curious colleague with an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to learn.
You will join a young and dynamic team in Frankfurt which is passionate about their work.
You will have
- Up to 2 years of experience in consulting in banking or at least one internship within the consulting industry
- A master’s university degree in banking, strategy, finance or operations management
- A fluency in German and English (writing and speaking)
- A strong knowledge of MS Office suite
- An ability to perform effective research, collect, analyze data and convey complex topics in a clear, comprehensible manner
- An analytical, conceptional and critical mind
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- A willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Why Join the German Pcubed team?
- You will join very entrepreneurial and team oriented colleagues with a flat structure and lack of formality.
- You will be given real responsibilities from day one and you will be able to have a real impact and deliver significant business benefits and change.
- You will be trained in PPM and within the Financial Services Industry and you will contribute to extending that knowledge.
- You will meet passionate and responsive colleagues and will contribute to the Frankfurt business unit expansion.
- You will have the possibility to travel and embrace exciting opportunities.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CV, cover letter and availability to Laetitia Manu at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receive your application !
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.