About This Role:
Due to continued business growth, Pcubed are seeking Program Management Consultants who have strong PMO, project and program management skills developed over the past 10-15 years in one or more of the following industry sectors:
- Information and Communications Technology;
- Engineering and Construction;
- Navigation and Airways Infrastructure;
- Property and Facilities;
- Plant, Emergency Services Vehicles and Operational Equipment
We are looking for talented, dynamic and experienced Program Managers based in Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth to:
- Determine Program Blue Print, Tranches, and Project segmentation
- Ensure program plan delivers value against corporate strategy, through business benefit management and delivery quality assurance
- Manage escalated Risk and Issue to proactively mitigate threats to program success
- Drive communication and engagement with executive stakeholders, ensuring data driven decision making is enabled
- Prince2 Practitioner, PMP, Managing Successful Programs (MSP) Practitioner, tertiary qualification in Project Management or Business Administration required
- Preferred experience with the following methodologies:
- Agile; or
- Lean Six Sigma;
Pcubed are open to applications from candidates that are seeking either permanent or contract opportunities.
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.