About This Role:
Due to continued business growth, Pcubed are seeking Project Management Consultants who have strong PMO and Project management skills developed over the past 5-10 years in one or more of the following industry sectors:
- Information and Communications Technology;
- Engineering and Construction;
- Navigation and Airways Infrastructure;
- Property and Facilities;
- Plant, Emergency Services Vehicles and Operational Equipment
We are looking for talented, dynamic and experienced Project Managers based in Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth to:
- Drive Projects to deliver on time, on budget and to the quality standards
- Manage and deliver on Project Plans and Change and Communication plans
- Drive active Stakeholder engagement, with strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Autonomously manage scope and monitor dependencies
- Ensure adequate Risk and Issue management practices
- Monitor project status, report appropriately and escalate as required
- Prince2 Practitioner, PMP, or tertiary qualification in Project Management required
- Preferred experience with the following methodologies:
- Agile; or
- Lean Six Sigma;
Pcubed are open to applications from candidates that are seeking either permanent or contract opportunities.
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.